Sunday 29 April 2018

SmashAD: LUCKY BOY

Are you an unlucky guy? Have you got fired from your job, killed your mother, broke with your girlfriend that you intended to marry? YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OVER! 

Now you have the Lucky Boy: The Smashed Pie's Newest Service to facilitate your stupid life! It works like this: You pay U$ 3.000,00 for Smashed Pie's each month and each month you pay you will receive a lot of luck!! Check out the testimony of our customers!



IAN CRINCROK: I was my family shame, but when I get my Lucky Boy, in the SAME DAY I got U$ 3.000,00 and with this money I bought U$ 3.000,00 in Bubblegum!! THAT'S AMAZING!

CAUTION! We don't refund your money back if you are a brain sick.


WILL BYERS: The year was 2010 and I was totally broke. But, when I used my last 3.000 bucks in this Lucky Boy... OH BOY! I became rich and really hot. I really don't know if my chicks are with me just because I have a lot of money but it's okay.


What are you waiting?! Just pay 3.000,00 and receive a lot of luck for you and your family! Lucky elves don't exist but we exist! C'MOM!! Subscribe NOW!

A Smashed Pie's Production.


No comments:

Post a Comment